Outpatient Staff Nurse | Equivalent band 5 | No night shifts! | Bushey | Full-Time
We have an exciting opportunity for a Staff Nurse to join our Clients experienced and dynamic Outpatient team. Working with a wide variety of specialisms you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload. Training is available to allow you to broaden your experience and career development is readily available allowing you to move up to senior positions as and when they arise.
This is a full time position and you will need to be flexible to work shifts between Monday - Sunday
The Hospital is one of North London and Hertfordshire’s leading private hospitals, with an excellent reputation for delivering high-quality private hospital treatment. The hospital offers a premium service in key areas of complex healthcare including orthopaedics, neurospinal, general surgery and gynaecology.
Duties and responsibilities
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs
- Actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health, safety and security and infection control, lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices and plan, allocate, assess and provide feedback to team members
- Who we're looking for
- NMC registered
- Phlebotomy experience
- Outpatients experience is desirable
- Experience of working in teams with minimum supervision
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park