Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for Theatre Team Leader to join their state of the art facility based in the Southampton. They are looking for a skilled, experienced, motivated nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client provides a wide range of services including day care and inpatient and outpatient services. The main activity is elective (planned) surgery, and more complex procedures such as cardiac and spinal surgery are supported by the onsite critical care facilities.
- RN or ODP qualification
- Analysing staff and theatre management problems and coming up with viable solutions
- Working as a perioperative practitioner in and across multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Challenging consultants to influence evidence based practice
- Supervisory experience (desirable)
- Lead a team of skilled staff to provide planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention.
- Support the theatre manager by providing regular updates and reports on your team and speciality.
- Provide specialist advice and expertise to the team and consultants.
- Liaise with consultants regarding planning and special requirements for lists.
- Advise and work with SSD and other key departments on specialist equipment that must be kept in good working order.
- Work with the Robotic Clinical Lead to develop a plan and to ensure staff are appropriately trained in use of the robot.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!