Looking for the next step in your career?
If so, our client is looking for Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist to join their leading organisation in Southampton. Our client is a well respected organisation and they are looking for a Specialist Respiratory Physiotherapist to join their hospital.
Our client is looking to recruit a Respiratory Inpatient Physiotherapist, covering our ITU, general surgery (which includes a wide spectrum of conditions such as neurological, cosmetic, oncology and gynaecology), medical and cardiac wards. These procedures are predominantly elective, with occasional acute admissions.
- Degree (BSc Hons in Physiotherapy) or equivalent
- Min of 3 years Post graduate experience
- Experience in an acute setting, with experience in treating respiratory and surgical patients
- Experience in orthopaedics and/or elderly rehabilitation (desirable)
- To provide a high standard of physiotherapy assessment, diagnosis, treatment and advice to patients within the inpatient department.
- Whilst predominantly based with our medical and surgical patients
- You will be expected to support the other team members who cover orthopaedics as part of our team approach to caring for our inpatients.
- Expected to work flexibly over 7 days, participating in our weekend rota and on call rota
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our clients reward platform – discount and cashback for over 100 retailers
- Free annual Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park