Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Surgical Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Edinburgh. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
You will be working with diversity of specialties, making each day unique and rewarding. This role is a fantastic opportunity to gain exposure and experience the vast complex of specialties within the hospital.
Our client also has a number of developmental training courses and progression opportunities available for our ambitious employees.
- NMC Qualified (Essential)
- Good knowledge of medicine and drugs
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practice
- Day-to-day responsibilities of this will include completing the drug/medical rounds.
- Therefore, a thorough understanding of medicine is essential.
- You will be required to maintain and complete paperwork accurately which includes discharge paperwork and completing care pathways.
- You will also be required to communicate with the team leaders and consultants frequently so building strong working relationships is essential.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!