Do you enjoy motivating patients to help them reach their full potential, and facilitating their safe discharge from hospital? If so, our clients are looking for Registered Nurses to become part of their multidisciplinary teams.
Our client hosts Hospitals with close links to other community inpatient services. they pride themselves on caring for patients of all ages with a variety of complex medical conditions and those who have post-surgical rehabilitation needs.
The multidisciplinary team includes a Doctor, Advanced Nurse Practitioners, Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists and a Social Worker. To help their patients experience a high standard of care we also have input from Specialist Nurses, a Consultant from the local acute Trust, and community teams, all working together to support discharges from hospital.
Our client has a dynamic and compassionate team who aim to provide high quality, evidence-based care. The care and therapy the patients receive is delivered through careful patient-centred assessment, with involvement from the patients and their families. They are very lucky to have a therapy gym and a day room enabling them to provide an extensive activity timetable to maximise patient recovery and ensure their admission is a positive experience for the patients and their relatives. The feedback they have received from patients is that receiving care in this environment has been invaluable to them on their journey after an acute event.
The recent Care Quality Commission inspection rated the community inpatient services as 'Outstanding' for Caring and the overall Trust rating as' Good'. If you are passionate about making a difference and want to contribute to an organisation which is continuously striving to improve then we would love to hear from you.
- Flexible working patterns
- Supportive learning environment including student placements
- Dedicated career pathways and great opportunities for continuing professional development including relevant university modules
- Commitment to and support for your health and wellbeing including support to transition from a non NHS environment
- NHS Pension Scheme
- NHS discount and salary sacrifice schemes
- The surrounding area has good transport links to London and Brighton
- We have onsite parking and are 15 minutes’ walk away from the train station and local town
If you are committed to providing care in a compassionate and safe environment then working on our clients ward will be an opportunity for you to use your existing skills, gain new ones and be part of a great team.