- Are you a Registered Nurse, Paramedic or Pharmacist looking for a full or part time job?
- Are you a looking for a new career challenge with excellent support and Pathways training?
- Available to work variable shifts to include 6 out of 8 weekend shifts, earlies, evenings & bank holidays on a full or part time basis ( Minimum of 15 hours)
- Would you like to work in a fast paced environment using your expert knowledge and skills to provide excellent care to patients through the specialised area of telephone and computer based triage?
Due to expansion, our client is currently recruiting registered nurses, paramedics and pharmacists to join their NHS 111 team in the role of NHS 111 Clinical Advisor. In this role you will be guaranteed the clinical autonomy to deliver safe, effective and patient focused care. You will be making a real difference to patients by utilising your broad clinical knowledge supported by decision support software to undertake telephone triage; assessing patient’s presenting symptoms, advising them on next steps and referring them on to further care when appropriate.
Working on NHS 111 is a highly skilled and exciting role that gives you the opportunity to use and develop your assessment skills for a wide variety of patients and clinical presentations. We receive excellent feedback from our patients who appreciate a service that is accessible to them 24/7when they are unsure of what level of health care they need.
We would welcome applications from capable, proactive and experienced registered nurses, paramedics and pharmacists who have excellent communication skills, are calm under pressure and enjoy working within an exciting team environment.
- Access to training, CPD, Clinical Supervision and assistance with Revalidation
- Flexible working opportunities at nights, weekends and public holidays
- NHS Pension Scheme membership
- Team working and support in a specialised care environment.