As the largest leading specialist cardiothoracic hospital in the UK, our client is excited to expand its team. You have the chance to be part of a brand-new hospital which opened in April and is equipped with the very latest medical equipment so that you can deliver excellent patient care.
As a respiratory nurse you’ll be part of an expert team of nurses, consultants, respiratory physiologists, surgeons and other professionals, all working together to deliver excellent patient care. You’ll get the chance to work in emergency situations, but you’ll also be able to build rewarding connections with patients suffering from long-term conditions.
- NMC registered
- Diploma in nursing
- Proven evidence based clinical practice
- Utilised reflective practice
- Good theoretical and practical knowledge of nursing within the clinical area
- Knowledge of clinical governance and quality
- Aware of cultural and social influences on health and of the importance of respecting diversity and differences
- Ability to apply the Trust’s values at all times. "Leading with Care, Instilling Innovation, Feeling Valued, Encouraging Excellence"
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Occupational Health Service
- Personal Support (via Occupational Health)
- Childcare Vouchers
- Onsite Gym
- NHS Discounts
- Staff Recognition Scheme
- NHS Fleet Car Scheme
- Cycle Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Low cost Home Ownership Schemes
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Programme of Social Events
Don’t worry! As excited as they are about their new hospital, they know that it’s the people, not the buildings that really matter. So, if you have an interest in respiratory medicine and a passion for delivering excellent patient care, they’ll work with you to develop your skills and help you build an interesting, rewarding career, providing training.