Are you an Occupation Therapist looking for a new opportunity?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Occupation Therapist
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Male and Female – Neurological Conditions
- HPC registered Occupational Therapist.
- Aware of and work within the Standards of Practice from the College of Occupational Therapy and other statutory bodies in relation to professional matters.
- Experience of Neurological Conditions desirable
- Undertake assessments of daily living skills; self-care, productivity and leisure to identify level of functional ability, risks and level of support needed.
- Plan, implement and evaluate individual treatment and rehabilitation plans
- Work closely with the multi-disciplinary team, communicating effectively in a professional, concise and accurate manner to ensure that information is disseminated throughout the whole team and to promote good working relationships at all times.
- Liaise with other relevant external agencies as appropriate
- Attend handover meetings, MDT meetings and Care Plan review meetings and feed back to the Therapy team as required
- Maintain timely concise clinical records, daily notes, care plans and provide reports for patient’s care plan reviews
- Liaise with appropriate outside organisations for equipment provision e.g. wheelchair services.
- Liaise with relatives and carers with empathy giving information, support and advice as required.
- Provide day to day support and guidance, training and supervision to Therapy Assistances
- Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all Occupational Therapy equipment and participate in audits of equipment
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome