Do you want to work within one of the largest providers of private healthcare?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Staff Nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced Outpatients department.
As the only private hospital in the South West with an Intensive Care Unit, Our Hospital has been providing excellent care, expertise and knowledge in a supportive and progressive environment for over 32 years. We bring together the very best of facilities and people that modern medicine can offer. We’re dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare to our patients.
We commit to our employee’s well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
We are a leading independent hospital group that have been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals and 8 clinics across England, Wales and Scotland.
We are constantly investing in our business including the latest medical technology, new facilities and refurbishments. These investments mean that our employees feel they can provide a standard of care they can be proud of, in a pleasant working environment.
Our employees are also able to develop new skill sets by embracing state of the art technology and learning about new techniques and services. We encourage employees to share our value of investing in the future, by investing in their own learning and development to build their skills for the future. This makes Spire a really rewarding place to work for your whole career.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients and assist in the management and organisation of care provision in a variety of hospital settings.
- To work directly alongside the Consultants.
- The Outpatient Nurse will chaperone and assist Consultants during patient examinations and minor surgical procedures.
- You will be joining an already established team who have a great working environment and numerous training opportunities that will help you develop your potential.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years post-graduation experience
- Must have Wound care, Dressings, Phlebotomy experience
- Have been employed in surgical or outpatients’ settings
- Excellent communication skills, along with being organised and can showcase excellent patient care.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance