Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Urology Speciality Lead to join their state of the art facility based in the Birmingham. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client has a exceptional reputation within a variety of specialties including Orthopaedics, Sports & Exercise Medicine, Cosmetics, Ophthalmic, Gynaecology, General Surgery & Physiotherapy.
Our client also has a number of developmental training courses and progression opportunities available for our ambitious employees.
- You must be a qualified Nurse or ODP with at least 1 year experience in Urology surgery
- You hold a valid NMC or HCPC pin with no conditions or restrictions
- Be able to build and hold relationships with consultants
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- You will be clinical and be required to undertake scrub duties
- You will lead and manage the Urology Theatre Team and day-to-day running of the theatre, liaising with consultants and forward planning for lists etc.
- You will be responsible for developing the speciality and putting forward business cases in regards to new requirements for the service and dealing with any issues that may arise
- Be a support mechanism for staff and support in training
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!