Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, Our client is looking for an Theatre Practitioner in Anaesthetic who is looking for to take their career to the next level, they will be experienced, skilled and exciting to join their state of the art facility.
Our clients hospital has a full multi-disciplinary medical team onsite. They are dedicated to providing quality treatment and aftercare. Which means ongoing investment in there facilities and introducing new services, so our patients can have up-to-date treatment and care in a clean, comfortable environment.
- You will be a HCPC registered ODP or an NMC registered Nurse with an Anaesthetic module.
- Ideally you will have ALS or ILS however training & courses can be offered.
- Excellent communication and organisation is key to continue our high standards of patient care.
- Prepare the operating theatre/anaesthetic room for surgery in relation to instrumentation, equipment and supplies required for specific operative procedures, ensuring waste is kept to a minimum
- Ensure the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way
- Run a theatre list without supervision
- Perform anaesthetic duties
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park