Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a CT Radiographer to join their state of the art facility based in the watford. They are looking for a skilled, experienced, motivated radiographer to join their team.
This role give you the opportunity to work very closely with leading consultants and cover a variety of procedures from general scanning, MSK, Cardiac, interventional and biopsies.
- Providing highly skilled and specialised CT imaging for patients and to make informed decisions on the diagnostic imaging required
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient
- Ensure the Spire radiology procedures are implemented and maintained
- No Tier 2 Visa
- UK Experience
- You will hold a Diploma or Degree in Radiography and be registered with the HCPC
- You will have gained sufficient experience in the field of CT
- Experience in Cardiac CT is desirable but training can be provided
- Experience as Radiation Protection Supervisor is desirable but training can be provided
- You will need to possess strong communication skills and have a good standard of IT
- Previous experience within private healthcare is desirable but not essential.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!