Looking for your next move?
If so, our client is looking for a Outpatient Nurse to join them on a part time basis. They are looking for soemone to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a 30 inpatient beds, 20 day case beds and 15 consultation rooms for outpatient appointments. And this state of the art building has 5 theatres.
- NMC registration
- Demonstrable record of CPD
- Knowledge of current issues in professional practice with particular relevance to the Unit
- Knowledge of standards of professional practice in the wider healthcare context
- By joining outpatients at our client you will become part of a progressive team committed to diversity, excellence and achievement.
- You will ensure our patients are cared for by compassionate, dedicated teams who offer safe personalised care every time.
- Working flexibly, as part of the hospital’s clinical team, to provide the highest standards of nursing care to our patients; to maintain high standards of communication throughout the hospital, and to make a positive contribution towards the team’s pursuit of excellence
- Preparing clinic rooms for procedures including preparation of sterile instrumentation, equipment and supplies as required, ensuring appropriate use of resources and minimal waste
- Ensuring the Patient Record is completed in a timely and accurate way.
- Maintaining effective channels of communication at all times.
- Full understanding of the surgical procedures carried out at Circle Reading and deliver education to the patients at Pre assessment
- Acting as mentor for students, learners, junior nurses and Health Care Assistants and recording progress, as appropriate we welcome newly qualified staff.
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced Pay rates for unsociable hours for weekends and evenings
- Cycle schemes
- 27 days annual leave with additional days after qualifying period (pro-rata for part timers)
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Well Being programme which includes free fruit, massages and fitness sessions
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
- Non-contributory Life Assurance