Are you specialised in Critical Care and looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, this could be the right opportunity for you.
A new position has been released for a highly motivated Registered Nurse to join one of the leading private Hospital in the UK.
The hospital is a 56-bed acute hospital comprising of a 4-bed CCU (Level 2 and level 3), 2 dedicated wards for inpatients, medical, surgical patients and a day care unit. The hospital also provides a wide range of surgical procedures such as elective orthopaedic, gynaecological, cosmetic, vascular and urology surgery.
Patient ratio is usually 1 nurse to 4 or 5 patients, which means that we can offer excellent individualised nursing care.
You will be responsible for delivering the highest standard of patient care and be a key member in contributing to the efficient functioning of the unit. You will also have an excellent communication skill and show the commitment to caring and showing compassion for patients in the Critical care unit. The patient ratio in this unit 4:1, which allow them to provide excellent personalised nursing care.
You will have the opportunity to work alongside a passionate and hard-working CCU team, provided with on-the-job training and expertise.
- NMC Registered
- Anaesthetic Course
- Demonstrable practice that is evidence based and up to date
- Experience of working with teams, motivating and empowering them to deliver excellent standards of patient care
- Experience of identifying and dealing with risks encountered within own practice.
- Experience of supporting junior / less experienced staff to improve standards of patient care.
- Free restaurant quality meal whilst on duty
- Annual leave entitlement of 35 days inclusive of bank holidays, increasing with long service.
- Private healthcare
- Staff Referral scheme and earn up to £700
- Company pension scheme
- In house training
- Interest free travel loan.
- Help to buy a bike
- Uniform is provided and laundered free of charge
- Range of discounts via our employee discount portal such as Cinema tickets, Eyecare, Shopping vouchers etc