Are you looking to improve your career?
If so, our client is looking for a experienced Recovery Theatre Practitioner to join their state of the art facility based in Slough. They are looking for a skilled, motivated and enthusiastics who can come in a hit the ground running.
Our client has a full funded training course and has 6 operating theatres covering Ortho, Gynae and Cardio, where you will work alongside some of the best consultants in the region and expand your skills and expertise.
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 2 years recovery experience
- Experience of working in teams and also with minimum supervision
- ALS/ILS training
- Supporting in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Promoting best practice and contributing towards quality improvements
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park