You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Imaging Manager to join their state of the art facility in Wrexham. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled manager to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has additional consulting rooms on the North Wales coast at Abergele. They are also a leading private hospitals and we take pride in delivering high-quality care.
- Diploma or Degree in Radiography
- Registered with the HCPC
- Strong Leadership skill
- Working as a practitioner in and across multi-disciplinary teams
- Previous experience of managing an imaging department
- Evidence of CQC knowledge and Inspection frameworks
- To provide leadership and management for all staff within the Imaging Department
- Lead a team in providing an effective and efficient imaging service for the hospital
- Develop practice in addressing individual’s health and wellbeing needs
- Establish and maintain communication with various individuals and groups on complex potentially stressful topics, across a range of situations
- Continue to develop own managerial and clinical knowledge
- Develop a working environment and culture that actively improves health safety and security
- Develop strategies and policies for service improvement
- Lead others in the development of knowledge, ideas and work practices
- To support and work in collaboration with other Clinical Leads in the planning, development, provision and review of Diagnostic Imaging services
- To maintain the highest quality of patient care and experience at all times ensuring that all quality standards are met
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance