You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Looking for a change?
If so, our client is looking for a experienced Theatre Practitioner to join their team, you will need to be enthusiastic, motivated and skilled radiographer who has a desire to progress.
Our client is a leading provider of independent healthcare across the UK nad provides the most complex surgery out of all the hospitals.
- Registered Practitioner with NMC or HCPC registration
- Approved/recognised anaesthetic course.
- To work across multiple surgical specialities in either the scrub or anaesthetic role
- Qualified nurse or ODP - mentorship preferable but not essential.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- BMI Competencies
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills across a range and varied patient case mix and competent across a range of skills (Desirable)
- ENB 998 and/or mentorship course and/or D32/33/A1 (Desirable)
- To provide quality planned care for patients during their peri operative phase of care
- To support and assist in the management and organisation of care provision within the Operating Department
- Assist in the delivery of patient care
- Contribute to quality improvement
- Develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self
- Healthcare Private Medical Scheme
- Staff Pension Scheme
- 25 days holiday per annum