Are you an experienced Ward Manager or a Senior Nurse looking for the next positive step in your career?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Ward Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Rehabilitation, Men
- Excellent interpersonal skills when liaising with members of the multi-disciplinary team, external agencies and organisations, patients and relatives
- Good working knowledge of the mental health act.
- Registered Nurse with a current NMC Pin
- Experience within a similar role
- Providing quality, inspiring innovation and delivering value.
- Enabling our patients to receive a truly integrated and holistic approach to their treatment and care, regardless of complexity or severity, thanks to the knowledge and expertise of our multidisciplinary clinical teams.
- Effective delivery of clinical care and working towards improving standards within the clinical areas of the service
- Contributary pension scheme
- Comprehensive employee assistance programme
- Discount centre
- 28 days annual leave
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid birthday leave
- Free parking
- Subsidised meals
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome