Are you a Registered Home Manager looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Home Manager
Location: West Yorkshire
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Elderly Care
- Highly motivated and experienced leader who has the drive and passion to deliver excellent care and support
- Understand responsibility to statutory and non-statutory organisations and able to communicate confidently at all levels
- Put your own positive stamp on the home and the business
- Excellent relationship management with internal and external stakeholders (i.e. CCGs and CQC)
- Registered Nurse with a current NMC Pin
- Experience within a similar role
- Effectively manage the full, day to day operations of the home as a business, ensuring the best possible care can be provided for our service users/residents.
- Ensuring delivery of effective quality care to the people we support, helping residents to grow in self-worth and where possible independently, enhancing overall quality of life.
- Manage and maximise occupancy, by building a positive local reputation and through creative marketing strategies
- Comply with all statutory and regulatory requirements meeting and exceeding care standards, taking accountability for the home striving for excellence, high ratings, and quality recognition within the local community
- Positive management of staff including HR/supervisions/appraisal/staff training/ acknowledging and utilising staff potential (with the support of central service teams)
- Maintaining financial efficiency and budgets for the home
- Extensive tailored training packages (Including internal & external training) & support with CPD
- Pensions (Standard Life & auto enrolment scheme NEST)
- Career progression opportunities within the adult care division
- 28 days annual leave
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome