Are you looking to take your career to the next level as a Community Support Worker?
Our client based in West Yorkshire is currently looking for a Support Worker to help the Hospital provide the best care and assist the staff with duties.
Our client is committed to a philosophy of valuing people. There is an expectation that all staff will contribute to providing a safe and secure environment and will treat patients, visitors and individuals with respect always.
- It can be quite a challenging environment at times, so a positive attitude, compassion, resilience and vigilance are important.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience as a healthcare assistant
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Access to a car and a driving license
- Full flexibility
- Previous experience in a community setting is ideal
- Assistant service users with their day to day activities
- Contributing to individual recovery journeys
- Promoting independence and empowerment
- Writing and updating care plans
- Promoting activities and supporting service users with in-house and community-based rehabilitation
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package