Are you looking to work as an RMN/RMNLD?
Are you a Registered Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organisation that will help you to develop and achieve your goals to become the best you can be?
Our client is committed to a philosophy of valuing people. There is an expectation that all staff will contribute to providing a safe and secure environment and will treat patients, visitors and individuals with respect always.
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration
- Strong team-working skills
- A high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach
- A positive attitude and be naturally caring and compassionate
- A commitment to high-quality care and to values and evidence-based practice
- The service operates 24/7. You will work shift patterns including weekends, bank holidays and nights. Standard shifts are 12 hours a day, working 3 days one week, 4 days the next.
- As a qualified RMN/RNLD nurse you will ensure adults with a primary diagnosis of a learning disability who may also present with mental illness, personality disorders and an autistic spectrum condition receive high-quality care.
- Supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- Providing individualised care to all service users.
- Assisting colleagues with any tasks that they may need help with.
- Helping in the training of new staff members.
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Lunch vouchers
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities