Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their hospital. They are looking for a determined, motivated and enthusiastic nurse to join their NHS hospital.
Our client is based in Birmingham and as a trust they spend £430m of publiv money and is responsible for the care of 530,000 local people from across North-West Birmingham and all the towns within Sandwell.
- Experience of working within a community team or acute ward
- Experience of caring for patients at the end of life / palliative care needs
- NMC registered
- UK experience
- Change management
- Work closely with healthcare professionals to identify those patients at end of life and support the use of the end of life care plans.
- Provide advanced practice in holistic assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care. This will require autonomous working and the ability to triage and prioritise care.
- Provide clinical leadership when working with members of the MDT, including HCAs.
- Forge excellent relationships with other professions within health and social care and the 3rd sector. Refer patients to appropriate teams for ongoing management following episodes of urgent care delivery.
- To adopt a multidisciplinary approach to care, ensuring that all aspects of the patients needs are met, taking into consideration issues of confidentiality.
- Ensure documentation and record keeping is accurate and detailed to allow seamless care between teams via the use of SystmOne.
- Provide education sessions, formal and informal, for health professionals on end of life care related issues.
- Raise awareness of end of life care planning to all levels of staff within the Trust.
- Support staff in challenging decision making to ensure best practice.
- Promote evidence based practice in all aspects of end of life care across acute and community to influence the quality of patient care by leading and empowering staff to cascade best practice and clinical decision making.
- Support with Childcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Health and Well-being Services
- Support with Travel
- Cycle to Work
- Lifeastyle Discounts