You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their hospital. They are looking for a determined, motivated and enthusiastic nurse to join their NHS hospital.
Our client is based in Birmingham and as a trust they spend £430m of publiv money and is responsible for the care of 530,000 local people from across North0West Birmingham and all the towns within Sandwell.
- Revelent clinical expeirence, including that as a student or unqualified nurse.
- RN with current NMC Registration
- UK experience
- Proficient in reading and writing in the English language
- Able to communicate concerns in a timely manner
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual programmes of care based on an agreed model of care and in consideration of individual need.
- Maximise opportunities for health promotion and health education.
- Organise method of care delivery within the ward/department, allocate, prioritise and delegating effectively.
- Manage a defined group of patients/clients, participating in all aspects of care from initial contact/admission through to discharge, including transferring from one environment to another.
- Keep abreast of new developments in nursing and speciality specific information.
- To promote and comply with NMC and local standards for record keeping.
- Initiate prescribed treatments or clinical interventions in response to changes in patient conditions.
- To be an effective practitioner with the ability to demonstrate clinical expertise in the care of patients
- To act as a resource person to others, providing information to junior staff, Multidisciplinary team members, patients and relatives.
- To undertake administration of prescribed medication and supervision of patient self-medication.
- To monitor, maintain and review regularly acceptable standards of care in conjunction with other members of the Multidisciplinary team.
- To be professionally accountable for own actions during working shift.
- To be aware of the psychological/emotional needs of the patient/carer, responding and reporting appropriately.
- Support with Childcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Health and Well-being Services
- Support with Travel
- Cycle to Work
- Lifeastyle Discounts