Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Staff Nurse to join their hospital. They are looking for a determined, motivated and enthusiastic nurse to join their NHS hospital.
Our client is based in Birmingham and as a trust they spend £430m of publiv money and is responsible for the care of 530,000 local people from across North0West Birmingham and all the towns within Sandwell.
- Revelent clinical expeirence, including that as a student or unqualified nurse.
- RN with current NMC Registration
- UK experience
- Proficient in reading and writing in the English language
- Able to communicate concerns in a timely manner
- To assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual programmes of care based on an agreed model of care and in consideration of individual need.
- Maximise opportunities for health promotion and health education.
- Organise method of care delivery within the ward/department, allocate, prioritise and delegating effectively.
- Manage a defined group of patients/clients, participating in all aspects of care from initial contact/admission through to discharge, including transferring from one environment to another.
- Keep abreast of new developments in nursing and speciality specific information.
- To promote and comply with NMC and local standards for record keeping.
- Initiate prescribed treatments or clinical interventions in response to changes in patient conditions.
- To be an effective practitioner with the ability to demonstrate clinical expertise in the care of patients
- To act as a resource person to others, providing information to junior staff, Multidisciplinary team members, patients and relatives.
- To undertake administration of prescribed medication and supervision of patient self-medication.
- To monitor, maintain and review regularly acceptable standards of care in conjunction with other members of the Multidisciplinary team.
- To be professionally accountable for own actions during working shift.
- To be aware of the psychological/emotional needs of the patient/carer, responding and reporting appropriately.
- Support with Childcare
- Childcare vouchers
- Health and Well-being Services
- Support with Travel
- Cycle to Work
- Lifeastyle Discounts