You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Registered Care Nurse - Days
Are you tired of long-winded night shifts ?
If so you are reading the right advert ! why not join a great, health enthusiastic team in tackling the challenge of helping patients on a day to day basis. Doing what most can not do, but at the same time doing what every healthcare professional loves... Helping people. If you share this same natural inclination to care and help those who need it then this is the perfect role for you.
Our Client is looking for a results driven individual to join them in there West Midlands site where you could work in a clean, pristine and professional institution surrounded my the peaceful nature of the town. In your breaks you can visit the New Art Gallery Walsall or go sight seeing to view the Arboretum or the locally infamous Barr Beacon. Do not be one to miss out on a opportunity that can free your nights so you can spend time with loved ones.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist clients with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting.
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed clothes.
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
- Meeting patient and their families to inform them of the role of the Care Assistant; commencing the care plan; offering information regarding treatments, procedures, prescriptions, and continuing care.
- Participating in interdisciplinary meetings to develop care plans in conjunction with other care providers; ensuring smooth care plan advancement; promoting peer support; educating colleagues on case management practises.
- Supervising quality and delivery of care by carrying out patient rounds; documenting care and progress towards desired care outcome; identifying and correcting digression from the documented plan of care; reviewing progress with patients in conjunction with the principal care provider; working alongside external departments to agree and expedite tests, procedures, and consultations; reporting staff and performance concerns to the manager; maintaining communication with operation staff regarding deviation from the care plan or transfer/release plan.
- Measuring effectiveness of plan by evaluating the results of care with the interdisciplinary team; providing care improvement recommendations.
- Act in accordance with with hospital and legal requirements; fostering treatment practices and standards of care that comply to the values of the hospital and nursing division; observance of governing regulations.
- Follows policies and procedures to prevent the spread of diseases and illnesses amongst self, colleagues, and patients.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and respecting the rights of patients.
- Creating and implementing organisation procedures to maintain quality standards.
- Recording patient information in the patient care database as it becomes available; backing up data; validating findings and reports.
- Continuous training and realistic development.
- Free onsite car park.
- Company pension scheme.
- Competitive pay rates.
Are you a suitable candidate ?
- Qualified Nurse (RGN/RMN)
- Experience within elderly nursing is preferable
- UK PIN number