Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Scrub Team Leader to join their theatre team. You will be an experienced, skilled and motivated individual to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client has just expanded which is why they are recruiting for a Scrub Team Leader to join thier theatre team.
- Be NMC/HCPC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Experience leading a team of Scrub Nurses/ODPs
- Evidence of substantial post registration continual professional development in management and related and relevant perioperative subjects
- Experience of applying clinical reasoning skills to a range of complex and varied patient case mixes
- Experience of working in partnership with consultants and participating in creating innovative solutions for the service
- Supervisory experience
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients requiring perioperative intervention while managing a team.
- To ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical and managerial leadership, maximising effective theatre utilisation.
- To support and develop your team
- To deputise where needed for senior members of the team
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance