Looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Surgical Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in Hertfordshire. They are looking for a skilled, motivated and enthusiastics who can come in a hit the ground running.
Our client is based in Watford and has some great commute options via train, car and bus making your travel a whole lot easier. Our client is a leading private hospital
- You will be a Registered Nurse and be used to working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills
- Supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration and additional training is also desirable
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload
- Assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements
- Collect collate and organise data
- Interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment
- Making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park