Looking for your next move?
If so, our client is a prestigous client who is looking for a Recovery or Scrub Nurse to join their state of the art facility in Surrey.
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to join their theatre team and provide the best care for their patients. Our client has a wide range of clinical disciplines, including orthopaedics and cosmetics.
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Acting as a member of the theatre team.
- Providing assistance to the surgeon/anaesthetist/nursing/ODP colleagues as required.
- Acting as member of the surgical scrub team either as a scrub or circulating practitioner.
- Co-operating with appropriate surgical staff to ensure correct positioning of patient for operative procedure.
- Co-operating with appropriate staff to ensure prompt collection and dispatch of specimens.
- To perform the swab, needle and instrument checks as per policy.
- To manage the safe handling and recording of all specimens according to the surgeons specification.
- To ensure the safe disposal of all sharps as per Trust policy.
- To ensure the safe management of all equipment.
- To ensure the safe disposal of all clinical waste as per Trust policy.
- To accurately record the operative procedure according to the direction of the operating surgeon.
- To ensure the patient is managed safely whilst in the Theatre Department.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards
- Hospital bonus / employee incentive scheme