Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Anaesthetic / Recovery sister to join their site in Surrey. They are looking for an experienced, skilled and motivated physio who can come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is based in Surrey and has great travel links to the hospital via train, bus and car making your commute a whole lot easier.
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Least 5 years post registration experience
- Working in Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Bariatric and Opthalmic
- Shifts include early, late, evenings and weekends, and participation in on-calls.
- The workload will be clinical across both anaesthetics and recovery, with some administrative work.
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Hourly rate enhancements for work in the evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation award