You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The hospital is located just a few miles from Gatwick Airport and 30-minute train ride into Central London / Victoria Station. The hospital consists of two outpatient areas and they have two ward areas with 29 single rooms also they have a two bedded emergency recovery unit with a sixteen bedded day care unit and five single rooms.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- You will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner and be used to working in teams and with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park