Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, Our client is now recruiting for a Theatre Practitioner to join their Private State of the art hospital, they are looking for a dedicated, enthusiastic and motivated nurse to provide the best care for their patients.
The hospital is located just a few miles from Gatwick Airport and 30-minute train ride into Central London / Victoria Station. The hospital consists of two outpatient areas and they have two ward areas with 29 single rooms also they have a two bedded emergency recovery unit with a sixteen bedded day care unit and five single rooms.
Our client is a leading independent hospital in the United Kingdom and the largest in terms of revenue.
- You will be a Registered Nurse/Operating Department Practitioner and be used to working in teams and with minimum supervision.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration/practitioner qualification and additional training is also desirable.
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures, you will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays (This will increase to 35 on 1st Jan 2020)
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Our reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park