Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Senior Scrub Nurse to join their state of the art organisation in Surrey. They are looking for a skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client's Theatre Department is extremely busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Bariatric and Opthalmic. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience. Shifts include early, late, evenings and weekends, and participation in on-calls.
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skills
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- As a Senior Scrub Practitioner you will deliver safe quality care for patients during their peri-operative phase of care.
- You will undertake clinical ongoing responsibility for the designated area in which you are allocated.
- Provide managerial accountability in the absence of the Team Leader under the supervision of the Deputy Theatre Manager.
- In addition to clinical duties, responsible for the direct supervision and training of junior staff in order to ensure the provision of a high quality and cost effective service to patients and users.
- Responsible for acting in such a manner as to uphold and enhance the good standard and reputation of our clients reputation.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards