Looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a Scrub Practitioner / Surgical Assistant to join there state of the art facility based in Surrey. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced to join their hospital.
Our client has a vacancy for an experienced, highly motivated, flexible Scrub Practitioner/Surgical First Assistant to join their Theatre team.
- Personality to work as part of a small team
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment and independently as required
- Post-qualification experience
- Assist in all aspects of scrub nursing through a variety of specialities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- A commitment to the delivery of a high standard of evidence-based care
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Treat all customers with respect and equality whilst meeting all aspects of our services in a timely and professional manner
- Recognise and tolerate individual differences in others including gender, sexual preferences, age, disability and culture in line with Ramsay
- Health Care Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work policies
- Maintain communication networks with key senior managers, staff and other stakeholders so that quality business outcomes are achieved
- Dress and personal presentation reflect the requirements of the clients Health Care Dress Code
- Promote the services and people of the hospital to both internal and external clients
- Competitive salary package
- 5 weeks annual leave + Bank Holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Ongoing training and development
- Subsidised Staff Restaurant