Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Recovery Practitioner to join their state of the art facility in Surrey. Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a leading provider of private hospital treatments for our patients in Surrey. They offer fast access to high-quality healthcare, from consultations and advanced diagnostics to personalised treatments and expert aftercare.
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a recovery setting
- Compassionate and able to showcase excellent patient care
- Strong communication skills
- A Recovery Practitioner will assess patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs in an extremely busy department
- Prepping the recovery bays and of course, looking after patients after their surgery
- Provide and receive complex, sensitive or contentious information
- Promote best practice in health and safety and security
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park