You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you and experienced Ward Manager? Or maybe an RMN looking for your next step?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Ward Manager
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Adult men – Forensics
- First level registration
- Relevant experience
- Professional training in a related environment
- Managing and training of junior and nurse staff.
- Working alongside the senior Nurse to manage the on call service.
- Effective strategic resource management.
- Supporting the implementation of local Clinical Governance Strategy.
- Satisfactory completion of objectives as agreed at appraisal and monthly supervision.
- Satisfactory fulfilment of core competencies.
- Serious incident reviews and implementation of recommendations.
- Demonstrates clear application of continuing professional development portfolio.
- Ward Budget Management.
- Providing strong and robust leadership in the clinical environment using the core skills of facilitation, negotiation, conflict resolution, teaching and delegation.
- Facilitates delivery of practice and support supervision
- Actively contributing to the Nursing Service Agreement, departmental Risk Matrix and action plan and monitoring their implementation
- To participate and take on active lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
- Participating in and taking an active lead in organisational clinical and nursing audit programmes
- Developing a coaching culture within the clinical environment
- Manage the achievements and maintenance of the Care Standards Act
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package