Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Surgical Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Surrey. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client has a £27m development investment, who provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. They have six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio.
Our client also has a number of developmental training courses and progression opportunities available for our ambitious employees.
- NMC registered
- Minimum of 2 years surgical experience
- ALS training is desirable, however training is provided
- Good communication skills
- Good team working
- The Hospital covers a wide variety of surgical procedures
- You will support in assessing patient’s health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient’s needs.
- You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements, collect collate and organise data, interpret all of the information and make a justifiable assessment, making this available to relevant others.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!