Are you a Senior Mental Health Nurse looking for progression into a Lead Nurse?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: Lead Nurse
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Adult men – Forensics
- RMN experience
- Educated to degree level, or professional equivalent
- At least 5 years’ post qualification experience
- Management and leadership experience
- Recent teaching qualification or equivalent experience
- Provide high profile, visible and clinical leadership to the nursing team
- Promote and safeguard the wellbeing and interests of all service users, employees and visitor
- Ensure the standards of patient care are maintained at all times
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities