Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is looking for a Infection Control Lead Nurse to join their state of the art facility based in the Surrey on a 6 month fix term contract. They are looking for a caring, motivated and skilled nurse to join their team and hit the ground running.
Our client has a £27m development investment, who provide very high quality healthcare to patients around Sutton, Epsom, Surrey and South London. They have six operating theatres coving a wide range of specialities and procedure including Ortho, Gynae and Cardio.
Our client also has a number of developmental training courses and progression opportunities available for our ambitious employees
- NMC registered nurse
- Experienced with the IP&C agenda and standards
- IPC certificate desirable, but nor mandatory
- Experience of working in teams with minimum supervision.
- Experience of working in an acute environment.
- Competence across a range of skills, supported by professional and clinical knowledge acquired through state registration
- Reporting to the Director of Clinical Services
- You will be responsible for the co-ordination and development of a quality infection prevention and control service at our client providing leadership
- Support and guidance to all staff and ensuring a patient focussed service.
- The post holder will demonstrate a high level of autonomy to challenge inappropriate practice and must demonstrate clinical decision-making to assist in containing and reducing the incidence of infection through risk assessment, surveillance, audit, intervention and education.
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
Are you interested in this role? If so make sure you apply today!