Are you looking to better your career?
If so, our client is looking for Endoscopy Manager to join their state of the art facility in Surrey . Our client is looking for a experienced, skilled and motivated person to come in and hit the ground running.
You will be working with a range of surgical procedure which include Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Cosmetic, Urology, Dermatology and ENT.
- You must be a registered nurse with an active NMC pin
- Strong background in endoscopy units with previous first-hand knowledge of dealing with CQC and JAG accreditations
- You must lead by example and be approachable and flexible
- Strong communication skills
- Lead the Endoscopy Service against key Performance
- To provide exemplary planned care for patients while managing a team
- To ensure the team deliver effective patient care by providing clinical and managerial leadership
- To maximise on Endoscopy opportunities across the hospital through capturing inbound enquires and converting them to a booking, thus driving revenue to hit AOP target and fill capacity
- To identify opportunities and deliver business growth, including competitor and price analysis
- Maintaining Jag and CQC accreditation
- Helping to build the service
- 35 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park