Are you looking for your next move?
If so, our client is now recruiting for a Cardiac Nurse to join thier hopspital which is based in Surrey. You must be a skilled, enthusiastic and motivated nurse looking to succeed within their position.
This role will be worked between Moday to Friday and it typically involves in 3 long days which will be 7:30am to 6pm and the other day will be a half-day which will be 6 hours. In total this will be 36 hours per week.
- You must be a Registered Nurse level 1 or equivalent
- Have sound computer literacy with accurate data entry skills and attention to detail
- Report and audit writing skills
- Use of advanced clinical skills in emergency situations
- A keen interest in Cardiology
- Cardiac nurses administer stress tests and electrocardiograms -- or EKGs -- to patients suspected of having heart murmurs, blockages and other cardiovascular complications.
- Cardiac nurses monitor patients' vital signs
- You prepare them for open-heart surgery, and administer medications.
- They report their patients' statuses to doctors and surgeons and communicate with their families and friends.
- Cardiac nurses are also educators who reach out to their communities to teach people to preserve their cardiovascular health.
- Paid Private Healthcare
- Paid hospital car parking on site
- Paid NMC annual subscription
- Paid attendance at study days/courses
- Comparable contributary pension scheme where InHealth pays 5% of your annual salary
- Life assurance (Death in Service benefit)
- Access 24/7 to an employee assistance programme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
- Dental Cover
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Various discount schemes
- Critical Illness cover