You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Do you want to work within one of the largest NHS hospitals in the south of England?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Registered Nurse to join one of the leading Private Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Would you like to work a team that Focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
The hospital aims to plan the specialist service for both inpatients and outpatients. Promoting and maintaining high professional standard of nursing; meeting the needs of patients in all aspects. To take the lead across specialist services in agreement with Executive Directors and Directors of Clinical services on initiatives to develop and modernise effective patient centred pathways from diagnosis to discharge.
- Registered Midwife on the NMC register
- Diploma/BSc in Midwifery Studies
- Demonstrates excellent written and presentation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload effectively
- Exercises professional and personal accountability
- Maintains confidentiality and data protection needs
- May take charge of a shift in the ward area for the shift duration
- To participate in the planning of off duty rotas
- To participate in the planning of the service within the post holder’s current work area.
- To make effective and efficient use of given resources.
- To be responsible for the use of all Trust equipment
- To comply with all Trust policies and procedures.
- Staff Pension Scheme
- Multiple training courses offered
- Opportunities to learn new skills
- Cycle to work scheme
- Travel discounts and loans