Are you looking to make some extra cash?
We have vacancies across the surrey area to fit your needs.
Our client is looking for a respiratory nurse to cover agency shifts in their state-of-the-art hospital based in Surrey.
Our client is looking for someone with experience and is highly committed and enthusiastic to giving the patient the best care they can. Our client is a 20- bedded Respiratory Centre.
- Current NMC registration
- 12 months post RGN qualification experience, with 6 months in an NHS hospital setting
- Full immunisation history
- Excellent communication and observation skills
- Right to work in the UK
- You must assist with respiratory care
- You will Interview patients on symptoms and previous diagnoses
- You must manage patients with respiratory issues
- You need to perform diagnostic testing
- You will perform emergency procedures on patients who have suffered from heart attacks, shock or from drowning
- Important that you manage medications, airways and breathing treatments
- You must be expertise in administering oxygen therapy
- You need to be a expert ability to educate patients and families on maintaining respiratory health, such as smoking cessation and utilizing a regular exercise regimen
- You will collaborate with other healthcare professionals including therapists and physicians.
- 24-hour UK based team to assist with the recruitment and bookings process
- Referral scheme of £250
- Support for CPD and revalidation
- Regular Day and Night shifts to suit your availability.
- Competitive pay rates.
If your not getting enough shifts or not getting the hourly rate that you are looking for then get booked in with us today!