Looking to boost your skills in midwifery ?
If you are then look no further as our client is looking for a work focused, highly skilled midwife to go and join them in there immacualte facility. Join them and experience what it is like to be part of a dedicated, family like team that will support you every step of the way. Our client is looking for someone who is efficent, hard working and has a passion for their job and healthcare as a whole. Commute to work and see the amazing views as you breeze past the elegant country side setting. Why be one to miss out on such an amazing opportunity when you can maximise your potential with one of our most reputable clients and truely make your mark in the organisation.
Duties and Responisbilities
- May take charge of a shift in the ward area for the shift duration.
- To participate in the planning of off duty rotas.
- To participate in the planning of the service within the post holder’s current work area.
- To make effective and efficient use of given resources.
- To be responsible for the use of all Trust equipment
- To comply with all Trust policies and procedures.
- To be able to organise appropriate support for client group.
- To use all resources efficiently and effectively and maintain operational standards, taking responsibility for regular testing and maintenance of all equipment.
- To participate in the achievement and maintenance of high standards of service, using the tools of clinical audit, environment audit, and consumer satisfaction surveys to their full effect.
- To be accountable for their own professional practice.
- To be aware of and participate in the development of the service to meet changing needs.
- To record information accurately and complete midwifery documentation in compliance with the NMC standards.
- To be aware of the Child and Adult Safeguarding and the implication for Child protection procedures and to attend training when required. To liaise with other agencies as appropriate.
- To report clinical incidents as they arise using the Datix systems in line with the maternity services risk management strategy.
- Pension scheme.
- Work Life Balance.
- Training and Education.
- Offer Career Leave.
- Annual Leave.
- Secial Leave.
- Offer discounts.
- NMC registered
- Midwifery experienced
- Fully competant with the above stated duties.