Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If so, our client is now looking for a Head of Clinical Services to join there state of the art facility based in Surrey. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced to join their hospital.
You will work in close partnership with the Hospital Director and be part of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT), will provide strong leadership, direction and operational management to support and meet the business and workforce objectives of the hospital. A commitment to the development of high quality evidence based acute care is essential, combined with personal drive, enthusiasm, creativity and resilience.
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- Develop effective working relationships with key stakeholders e.g. local health authorities, local council authorities, General Practitioners, Consultants and Suppliers
- Provide effective monitoring and management of the clinical services
- Ensure the Key Performance Indicator targets are achieved by the clinical departments
- Provide effective monitoring and management of resources needed to sustain agreed activity levels
- Provide effective monitoring and management of clinical records
- Lead the Unit in complying with all statutory and Ramsay quality standards
- Lead clinically based projects
- A proven track record of leadership and be able to manage a team, ensuring that the Hospital complies with CQC requirements.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Access to the – genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free offsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards