Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is now looking for a Anaesthetic Nurse to join there state of the art facility based in Surrey. They are looking for a motivated, skilled and experienced to join their hospital.
Our clients Theatre Department is pleasently busy, working with Consultants from a wide range of clinical disciplines, including General, Ophthalmics, Orthopaedics and Gynaecology. You must be registered in the UK with your professional body and able to demonstrate current Theatre experience. Shifts include early mornings, evenings and some weekends.
- A warm, considerate and empathetic character
- A commitment to support individuals and assist as necessary with activities of daily living including personal care/therapy, social, emotional, and recreational needs and aspirations.
- The ability to make decisions and use your initiative
- Can do attitude
- Strong communication skill
- Passion to deliver excellent care in a rewarding and what can be emotionally challenging environment
- A flexible and positive attitude
- NMC/HCPC Registation
- Uk experience
- Work as a skilled member of the anaesthetic team, providing the highest standard of patient care, whilst providing assistance and support to the anaesthetic Physician.
- Carry out nursing/ODP duties within an anaesthetic area according to policies and procedures, contributing to quality improvement, and promoting best evidence based practice.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained and stock managed to ensure economical use of all resources.
- Liaise and communicate with HSDU, recovery, theatre staff and floor nurses to facilitate a good and smooth patient care.
- Ensure a welcoming, caring and safe environment is provided for our patients, customers and visitors.
- Access to the genuine opportunities to grow, develop and specialise in your career
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave plus the opportunity to buy/sell more
- Flexible shift options
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Free uniform
- Access to our employee Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line for free advice
- Free DBS checking
- Long service, Employee recognition and appreciation awards