You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior Occupational Therapist
Are you looking to progress your career as a Senior Occupational Therapist?
Our client based in Surrey are currently looking for a Senior Occupational Therapist to help the Hospital provide the best care.
Our client is committed to a philosophy of valuing people. There is an expectation that all staff will contribute to providing a safe and secure environment and will treat patients, visitors and individuals with respect always.
- Holds a BSc (Hons) in Occupational Therapy together with full BAOT membership and HPC registration.
- The role holder will require at least 2 years of clinical experience including some experience of working within a secure setting.
- Manages and coordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans for occupational therapy services ensuring treatments, activities, and interventions are delivered through effective application and communication by the occupational therapists.
- Receives and responds promptly to referrals, undertaking patient assessments to identify and prioritise patient needs before planning and delivering the appropriate and relevant interventions either on an individual or group basis. Ensure the team maintains accurate and timely records detailing each patient’s rehabilitation/progress.
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues within the multi-disciplinary team, ensuring clinical practice is in line with Hospital policies and procedures and complies with statutory regulations and quality standards. Contributes to business growth by actively promoting Hospital therapy services in line with the local units’ business plan.
- Maintains effective communication links with patients, relatives, carers, and purchasers throughout the patient’s rehabilitation.
- Contributes to service evaluation and development.
- The equivalent of 25 days of annual leave, 8 bank holidays– plus your birthday off.
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package