Are you looking to take your career to the next level
If so, our client is recruiting again. They are looking for a highly skilled Clinical Service Manager - Theatre to join their state of the art hospital.
Our clien is looking for a Senior Registered Practitioner/ ODP with previous experience in a relevant Theatre or Deputy Theatre Manager role. You will have experience managing and developing both clinical and non-clinical theatre team members and be able to motivate your staff to achieve CQC standards. You will also be able to demonstrate continual clinical and professional development throughout your theatre career.
- Significant experience working in an acute hospital setting as a Senior Registered Practitioner or equivalent.
- Previous experience within a Theatre or Deputy Theatre Managerial role.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with customers in challenging situations.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Strong interpersonal skills:
- Good team worker.
- Both punctual and reliable.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Dmonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- Maintenance of professional, cost-effective theatre service including financial management and business planning.
- Our client offers a very competitive starting salary.
- Employee benefits also include 25 days holiday + bank holiday
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our Perks at Work scheme
- we also have free parking at most of our hospitals.