You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you a RMN who has a passion for working within Rehabilitation?
T2 Healthcare are working in partnership with one of the most established and successful private mental health organisations in the country. Together we aim to bring together the best professionals in the industry to make a real difference for individuals with complex mental health needs.
Job Role: RMN
Hours: 37.5 Hours, full time
Patient Type: Women with complex mental health needs
- Qualified and experienced RMN
- NHS or Private Experience
- Experience of working with women is desirable but not a necessity
- Ensure female adults with mental health conditions receive high-quality care, while also supporting your colleagues and promote good teamwork.
- You will work alongside a multidisciplinary team to support women who often have complex mental health and co-morbid conditions.
- £3k Welcome Bonus
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- Flexible working opportunities
*Applicants from both the private sector and NHS welcome