You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
If so, our client is recruiting again. They are looking for a highly skilled Clinical Lead - Critical Care to join their state of the art hospital.
Our client is located in the Heart of Windsor and is one of the many jewels in our crown here at our client. The team are dynamic and passionate about what they do, putting patient care at the centre of everything.
- As a qualified practitioner with NMC registration you will use your skills and knowledge to work well within a team, adopting a flexible and collaborative approach at all times.
- If you are an enthusiastic, highly motivated Clinical Lead with proven skills in Critical Care you will find a place to thrive at our client.
- Experienced in acute nursing care.
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior
- Registered Nurse post or equivalent.
- Energetic, proactive and driven to succeed.
- Acts on own initiative and problem solves utilising
- resources available.
- Strong organisational and planning skills, including risk management.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the patient and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To provide guidance, instruction, direction and leadership to the department.
- Ensure that the highest standards of clinical quality management are maintained to promote and safeguard the well–being and interests of patients, employees and visitors.
- To provide a high standard of individualised essential patient care to ensure an efficient and courteous service is provided for the patients.
- Ensure compliance to appropriate regulatory requirements and policy by building a work culture that adheres to best practice guidelines.
- BMI Healthcare offers a very competitive starting salary.
- Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our “Perks at Work” scheme
- We also have free parking at most of our hospitals.
- We are also committed to providing ongoing training and development to our staff via our dedicated in-house Academy which offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.