You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Our Client is looking for an experienced Deputy Sister, to join their busy nursing team. In this role you will be expected to work on the multi-disciplinary surgical ward. Working with a wide variety of specialisms (including Orthopaedics, General Surgery, Urology, and more) you will be able to develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment. They offer a full induction for all staff to ensure that you feel supported and set up for success in your new role. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the regions most experienced Consultants, covering a varied and diverse caseload.
You will be part of hospital that holds a long standing reputation for providing high quality, comprehensive private hospital care. Their facilities are excellent and the hospital is staffed by a valued team of highly skilled professionals. They provide a dynamic and stimulating environment for highly motivated nurses.
- NMC registration - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Evidence of continuous professional development, with a good understanding of NMC Code of Professional Conduct and revalidation.
- Good knowledge and recent experience in surgical nursing, with good communication skills.
- A mentorship qualification is not essential, however it desirable and will be utilised
Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver high standards of quality care by assessment at all times, evaluation and implementation of patient needs and guide others in this process.
- Accepting delegated responsibilities from the Ward Sister/Charge Nurse as required.
- Expected to be part of the Hospital’s Clinical On-Call rota.
- You will participate through mentorship in the orientation and development of junior staff.
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- Discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park