You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Staff Nurse - Recovery
Are you looking for a new role?
If so, our client is looking for a Recovery Nurse to join their state of the art facility in Bath. They are looking for an enthusiastic, motivated and skilled nurse to come in and hit the ground running.
Our client is a award-winning private hospital offers both inpatient and outpatient care in a unique setting overlooking the Somerset countryside. Our client was also ranked among the highest-scoring hospitals for patient-reported outcomes in hip and knee surgery
- Qualified Nurse
- NMC registration
- NO Tier 2 Visa
- UK Registration
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Staff Nurse to join our small and supportive team in our Recovery department, at our client.
- Our hospital is only 10 years old and is a stylish, modern independent hospital offering elective surgical procedures.
- We are looking for a Registered Nurse who is compassionate, enthusiastic, highly motivated and looking for a challenge.
- You must possess excellent communication skills, be committed to delivering high standards of care and in return we will offer you support, professional development and a stylish, modern environment to work within
- Free Parking on site
- Enhanced Pay rates for unsociable hours for weekends and evenings
- Travel to Work Cycle schemes
- Childcare Vouchers
- 27 days annual leave with additional days after qualifying period
- Pension Scheme
- Health and Well Being programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted food from the Atrium Café
- Private Medical Insurance after qualifying period
- Non-contributory Life Assurance