Are you looking to earn some extra cash whilst helping the local community?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
A new position has just been released for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to join one of the leading Hospitals in the UK. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of their advanced team.
Would you like to become part of a team that focuses on the needs of customers, primarily our patients and consultants? Identifies and prioritises the customer’s needs. Understands situations from the customer's perspective, and provides solutions, which fit the customer's needs. Focuses on customer service and care and takes a proactive approach to their needs and ownership of their issues.
It is a very exciting time to join our clients Hospital. Due to progression opportunities for their current workforce they are looking for Healthcare Assistants to join their team. The Healthcare Assistant role is to work with the patients assist with all aspects of their personal care whilst supporting independence.
- Evidence of secondary education.
- Numeracy and literacy level 1 or equivalent.
- NVQ2 in Healthcare
- Basic Life Support
- Previous experience in a care environment or able to demonstrate a caring nature/ life experience.
- Understands the need for strict confidentiality
- Assist patients to wash and dress / or wash patient in bed or bathroom as required by their care plan.
- Perform basic pressure area care as required by the patients care plan or delegated by registered Nurse
- Eating and Drinking – to assist in the preparation and serving of meals or basic food supplements. Feeding patients/ assisting them to drink and accurately recording on charts, reporting their intake to the Registered Nurse
- Help Patients to use toilet facilities by escorting patients to the toilet; assisting patients to use bedpans/commodes/bottles; empty and change catheter bags or incontinence pads according to the needs of the patients care plan and Trust policy.
- Record and report any problems noticed in urinary and bowel continence to the Registered Nurse.
- Assist the Registered Nurse to help patients undertake basic activities to mobilise and to regain/retain independence as outlined in the individual patient care plan
- Amazing salary package
- 24 hour support
- Advance shift bookings
- Fast compliance process
- Referral bonus scheme